Nepal is one of the most romantic destinations for your wedding. Experience a memorable Hindu wedding at an ancient temple followed by a romantic honeymoon with the beautiful backdrop of mountains this special package is one that you will cherish forever.
Day 1: Day 1
Day 2: Day 2
Day 3: Day 3
Day 4: Day 4
Day 5: Day 5
Day 6: Day 6
You will be welcomed at the airport with a special garland. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you will receive a special welcome with girls playing musicand flowers. You will be taken to your specially decorated honeymoon suite. You will both be treated to a special romantic candle lit dinner. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Early this morning you will be dressed in the Nepali tradition and after breakfast be transported to Changu Narayan Temple. This is a UNESCO World Heritage site and very holy Hindu Temple (the oldest in Kathmandu). Your wedding will be performed according to traditional Hindu culture. After the wedding ceremony you will be taken back to the hotel where you will be welcomed by the girls bearing flowers and singing.You can enjoy a wonderful romantic candlelit dinner with champagne and special wedding cake in the evening or there is an option to have a wedding party with guests at the hotel.
Today you fly to Pokhara in the morning. Pokhara is a beautiful town nestled on the banks of Phewa Lake with incredible views of the Annapurna Range nearby. You will then be taken to the Rupakot resort on the banks of Begnas Lake (The 2nd biggest lake of Pokhara) which is quieter location perfect for couples and away from the hustle and bustle. After checking in at your hotel and viewing your beautifully decorated room you can enjoy a romantic lunch. After lunch you can enjoy a romantic boat ride on Begnaslake and spend some quiet moments together. Overnight at Begnas Lake.
Your day begins with ahalf day sightseeing tour in Pokhara. You can visit Devi’s Falls and the Gupteshwar cave as well as the lovely lakeside tourist strip. Your afternoon is free to spend relaxing at the resort or you can choose from optional activities such as paragliding, the worlds longest zipline or many others. Dinner tonight will be a romantic candlelit dinner at the resort. Overnight at Begnas Lake.
This morning you will fly back to Kathmandu. On check in check at your hotel you will again be greeted by singing girls. Tonight will be a special farewell dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Kathmandu.
It is time for your departure today but before you leave the girls will farewell you with music and a surprise gift. You will be transferred to the airport 3 hours before your scheduled flight.
- All transportation as per itinerary including airport transfers.
- Accommodation as per itineraryin 5 star or equivalent on BB basis.
- Meals as stated on the itinerary. (5breakfasts, 1lunche& 4dinners)
- Champagne and cake on arrival
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Hindu Wedding ceremony and lunch celebration, including priest etc as required
- Wedding photographer, photo’s on disk and wedding album
- Dinner and cultural show in Kathmandu.
- Half day sightseeing in Pokhara.
- Entry fees to all attractions on half day tours
- Special attention, room decoration etc
- A local English and Chinese speaking Government Guide.
- Official expenses.
- Snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, water and personal items.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for either 30 days or 90 days from date of issue. You will need to have currency of either USD, AUD or EU in cash to pay for your visa.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc that is beyond our control.
- Tips for guide and driver. (which is not mandatory but highly appreciated).
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses. (These should be covered by your travel insurance provider)
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Inclusion section.
To enable all expedition members to acclimatize well and hence maximize their chances of success, our expedition programs are prepared with sufficient time for acclimatization. Adaptation to the altitude takes time and there can be no short-cuts, even if supplementary oxygen is used in the final stages. The atmospheric pressure at the base camp is half of that at the sea level. A thorough program of acclimatization is built into the itinerary which consists of regulated height ascents, followed by descents and rests before the final ascent to the summit. This will prevent the climbers to get rid from altitude sickness.
Why Tipping is essential?
There are several reasons why you should tip in Nepal. It is quite the same as for what you tip in restaurants. They live in remote areas that are far from proper health and education facilities. Tipping them will additionally encourage them to manage good and nutritive food to eat, warm and comfortable clothes to wear or other necessary basic requirements to maintain their livelihood in a comfortable way. A small gesture of gratitude will do no harm to you but actually changes the lives of many people for a long time in many reasons. Our company has its fund collected from the some percentage of profit and sometimes from the tips of our guests which will directly invested for uplifting the economic condition of guides, porters and other staffs of office. It’s nothing more than the way to add smiles on those laborious faces.